Saturday, April 22, 2006

Psycho cheque writer

Colorado - An alleged case of cheque fraud in Mesa County is keeping investigators on their toes.

Authorities say a 37-year-old Grand Junction man told them he let his chequebook out of his sight for a time, then discovered 12 cheques were missing -- and might have been written without his permission.

But Sgt. Matt Lewis said the man is worried he might still be liable for them, because he has a multiple personality disorder -- and fears one of his other 24 personalities might've used the cheques.

Lewis said the man was right to report the missing cheques, and that authorities will keep in touch with him and his bank.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

OH MAN..GREAT EXCUSE FOR WRITING A BAD CHECK...IT WAS MY OTHER PERSONAILITY...HE ALSO HAD SEX WITH MY WIFE AND DIDN'T PAY THE RENT.

dom said...

I should try that in reverse with my credit cards ... one of my other me sent you a cheque ! not my fault you didn't cash it.