Sunday, March 18, 2007

Six sixes

Herschelle Gibbs said hitting six sixes in an over in South Africa's World Cup win over the Netherlands was "up there with the best things" he has done.

The 33-year-old said: "I never thought about getting six in a row, but if it's your day, it's your day.

"After the first three I thought I was in with a chance, but I decided I wasn't going to charge him [Daan van Bunge], I'd wait to see what he did.

"I just stayed in my crease and luckily they fell into the right slot."

Sir Garfielad Sobers also hit 6 sixes.

Also May he rest in peace , Bob woolmer who died today

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

some day when we both have 3-4 days with nothing to do..you can explain cricket to me...right after i have root canal with no novacaine...

dom said...

Go to Cricket.com/explanations for idiots