Monday, August 20, 2007

Embarassing moments in a circus dwarf's life

A show called Circus Of Horrors lived up to its name when a dwarf accidentally glued his penis to a vacuum cleaner.

Captain Dan The Demon Dwarf was taken to hospital when he became stuck to the the machine after misreading superglue instructions.

The 42-year-old pulls the vacuum across the stage with his manhood at the Edinburgh Fringe production.

Its attachment came loose before a performance so he tried to glue it back on.

He left it to dry for 20 seconds rather than 20 minutes – and it stuck to him when he tried it out.

'It was the most embarrassing moment of my life,' he explained. 'When I got wheeled into a packed A&E on a wheelchair with a Hoover attached to my willie, I just wished the ground could swallow me up.'

Staff at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh managed to remove the attachment after an hour.

2 comments:

Dx said...

That reminds me of the time when I...

dom said...

I went into A&E with a wooden onion box nailed to my hand ... which caused mirth .. but a vacuum! no way pedro !