Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mother tattoos her 5 kids names on arm

Caernarfon, Wales - Vanda Jones, who keeps on forgetting the birthdays of her five children, has decided to have the dates permanently tattooed on her arm.

The housewife, from Penygroes, near Caernarfon, said, "Whenever I took my kids to the health clinic, I could never remember their birthdays off the top of my head, so I had their initials and date of birth tattooed on my arms.

"It's much easier because I just have to look at my arm and I don't forget."

According to the Daily Post, she had the dates of her children's birthdays on her arm so she could buy them presents and cards for the occasion. Her children were identified as Alwen, 18, Grace, 16, Rhian, 14, Lowri, 13, and 12-year-old Vernon.

Aside from the dates of her children's birthday, she also has the Welsh dragon and the words Wedi'i wneud yn Nghymru ('Made in Wales') across her chest.

No comments: