It's the sort of thing that could happen to anybody – a boy in Essex managed to get his head stuck in a toilet seat.
Fortunately for the young lad, heroic firefighters managed to disengage his head from the toilet seat, and he 'toddled away as happy as can be,' according to fireman Chris Cox, from Braintree, Essex.
The toilet bowl incident kicked off on Tuesday, when according to the mother, the two-and-a-half-year-old boy decided to put his head through a small toilet trainer seat, and couldn't get it off again.
'His mum had tried to get it over his head but couldn't budge it so she walked him down here and asked us to have a look at it and we went to work and we managed to get it off in no time,' said Cox.
He added: 'We simply put some dish washing liquid on his head and ears and it slid off nice as pie.'