Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mom marries Son

A mother has married her foster son, seven years after she took him in as a teenage refugee from Eastern Europe.

Julia Gregg, 34, from Ebbw Vale, and her then husband gave a home to Kosovan Krenar Lleshi after he arrived in south Wales in the back of a lorry. But after her marriage broke down, Ms Gregg fell in love with Mr Lleshi, then 19 but now aged 21.

They married in a quiet church service, with just two witnesses. Their one-year-old daughter was bridesmaid.

The new Mrs Lleshi said: "I know how much people have gossiped about us and we wanted it to be a very special, very private occasion. I didn't even tell my sisters - when they found out they were shocked. I wanted to keep it as something between me and Krenar."

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

eeeeew!

dom said...

Sad huh?!

Anonymous said...

good choice. what a couple