Friday, October 20, 2006

Jet crash Halloween display

A shocking Halloween display is creating some extreme reactions in one Los Angeles-area neighbourhood. The display features a fake plane crash so realistic even the police were fooled.

"It caught my eye. I thought a plane had crashed, and when I spoke to the owner he advised me that he was setting up a Halloween display," said Greg Andrachick with the Los Angeles Police Department.

The homeowner is an aircraft mechanic in training and the parts are from a real Gulfstream jet.

Just about everyone who's seen the display so far likes it, once they realize it's not a real accident.

The only complaint the homeowner says he's received is that the display is creating a traffic jam in the neighborhood because so many people want to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS IT LOCATED!?

dom said...

Erm LA, West Hills to be more precise, sorry I don't have the exact address !